Age UK Enterprises is the commercial arm of the Age UK charity, providing products and services designed to meet the needs of those in later life.
We are seeking a Digital Channel and Opitmisation Marketing Manager to work across channels to deliver budgeted sales across a wide product range.
With responsibility for optimising the Affiliate marketing programme as well as ensure usability, enhancing the customer journey and improve online conversion rate, you will be working closely with product owners, marketing managers and agencies. You will also assist with the delivery of email marketing programmes.
You will be:
* Working with the affiliate network to improve the affiliate programme
* Designing and creating new landing pages
* Reporting weekly/monthly on affiliate performance at product level
* Optimise the sales process and work with product providers to improve sales funnels
* Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on all Enterprises digital marketing activity, quotes, sales data and customer journey
* Commercially astute
* Ensuring that the Digital Marketing budget is maintained and monitored
Please see the job description for a full list of responsibilities
Skills & Experience
* Affiliate Marketing experience
* Advanced Excel Skills
* Google Analytics
* Experience in working with A/B testing platforms
* Email marketing experience
* CMS preferably Episerver
* UX and UI experience
* Design background would be preferred but is not essential
For a full list of benefits please click here
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.