Age Co is a new brand that Age UK and its trading companies have developed for the sale of a variety of products and services, all designed to meet the needs of older people that give excellent service and support at a fair price. We continually monitor the performance of these partners to ensure our high standards are met.
Age Co has entered an exciting phase of development and change following a restructure, and we are looking to refine our overall strategy and critically our brand strategy.
Digital marketing is a key priority for our current and future plans and as part of this restructure we are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our fantastic team on a 6 month fixed term contract. Taking responsibility for key digital channels and management, ensuring sales are made effectively and agencies are managed.
* Knowledge of all paid, owned and earned media channels
* Experience in PPC, SEO, email marketing and A/B testing tools
* Ability to monitor, evaluate and report on lead generation and campaigns
* Highly experienced in Google Analytics, GTM and GSC with an understanding of key digital metrics and tracking for online channels.
* Experience of managing affiliate networks
* Good understanding of UX and web design
* Knowledge of social and content generation
* Must be confident working with Excel
* Previous experience in working on CMS systems, preferably Episerver, including a good understanding of basic HTML
* Results orientated, proactive with a focus on data and collaboration skills
* Experience in financial services and insurance a plus
* An up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the importance of the legal and regulatory frameworks
* To be a source of digital best practice ensuring keeping current with industry trends and developments
What we offer in return
* 26 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays (pro rata)
* A fantastic pension (with up to 6% employer contributions)
* Health cash plan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Shopping discounts and many more excellent benefits
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.