Age Co is a brand that Age UK and its trading companies have developed for the sale of a variety of products and services, all designed to meet the needs of older people that give excellent service and support at a fair price. We continually monitor the performance of these partners to ensure our high standards are met.
The Age Co business is currently embedding a new structure and we are at a pivotal moment in terms of redefining our overall strategy and critically our brand strategy.
We are now recruiting for a Digital Growth and Performance Marketing Manager (Insurance) who will be responsible for the delivery of digital acquisition, growth and performance as part of an integrated marketing approach and they will be critical in managing the digital paid media mix, to deliver profitable sales growth.
You will drive product sales across multiple channels including Paid Search, Social, Display, and Affiliates and deliver the wider digital strategy to achieve outstanding campaigns and results, focused on effective CPAs and LTV targets.
We are keen to receive applications from candidates who are interested in this vacancy either a permanent role or as a 12 month fixed term contract.
* Experience of digital acquisition channels and proven hands-on experience, specifically in paid, search, social, display and affiliates.
* Some experience or understanding of working with Aggregators would be a bonus
* Managed a digital agency effectively.
* Reporting and data analytics skills, with the ability to produce clear explanations for performance.
* Experience using marketing analytics tools (Google Analytics)
* Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
* Insurance experience is preferred but not essential
* Experience of key data regulations including GDPR and an understanding of the importance of strong data governance.
* Strong commercial acumen and experience of managing budgets to an agreed Cost per sale
* Experience of FCA and regulated environments.
What we offer in return
* Hybrid and flexible working between home and a central London co-working hub
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Discount on Gym Membership and Go Sweat Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.