Age UK's Digital and Technology Team are recruiting for a Digital Project Manager to manage, drive and deliver digital projects relating to Age UK websites and other digital products.
This fantastic opportunity will allow the post holder to work on a broad range of projects with a variety of stakeholders across the charity. It will best suit a driven individual with previous project management success gained using Agile project methodology.
This role offers hybrid and flexible working between home and a central London co-working hub. It is anticipated that the post holder will be required to work from our London office one day per week.
You will have:
* Experience of managing digital projects and prioritising your work
* Knowledge and experience of user centred design and user experience techniques
* Proven skills in different project management methodology, preferably in Agile
* The ability to consult, collaborate and influence colleagues throughout the organisation
* Excellent communication skills with good level of negotiation, influencing and presentation skills, especially when communicating technical issues or solutions to non-technical colleagues.
* Experience of working in a cross functional team.
* The ability to think innovatively and drive forward change and implement plans.
* Ability to problem solve, to be adaptive and flexible in approach and to be solution-focussed.
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Discount on Gym Membership and Go Sweat Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.