How to apply
Age UK is the UK's largest charity dedicated to helping people in later life. Through our vital services, we offer companionship, support and provide expert advice to millions of older people who need us every year.
We are looking to recruit a Direct Marketing Assistant to work in the Individual Marketing & Management team. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who is keen to develop a career in direct marketing. You'll be working as part of a friendly, experienced team with plenty of opportunities to learn from their wealth of expertise.
* Assist Senior and Direct Marketing Executives with campaign set up and on-going management tasks including data quality checking, proofing and results reporting
* Produce, analyse and monitor KPI information and reports for the Individual giving team
* Organise internal and external team meetings, including booking meeting rooms/facilities and taking minutes as required
* Maintain and update team planning documents, procedures and policies
* Produce and monitor supporter complaints and feedback for the team
* Undertake project specific research tasks and competitor and market place analysis
What can you bring to the job?
* Proficiency in the use of MS Office applications is essential, particularly Excel and Word
* You will need the ability to orgsanise, monitor and deliver tasks to agreed deadlines, while managing multiple priorities.
* Your excellent communication, interpersonal and team working skills will be important, as will your ability to work with people at all levels.
* Direct Marketing or Fundraising experience is not essential, but you will need to demonstrate a keen interest pursuing a career in Direct Marketing.
What can we offer?
We can offer a great opportunity to join a friendly collaborative team, and a department with ambitious plans for the future.
We also have a competitive salary and great benefits package including, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays, holiday purchase scheme, excellent pension (we will pay up to 9%), season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, healthcare cashback plan, online shopping discounts, and much more.
For a full list of benefits please click here
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.