We are looking to recruit a Divisional Support Manager to manage our pop up shops in the North West, developing and coaching the teams to increase income/profits. The post holder will be instrumental in the set up of any new pop up shops on the division in the future.
You will support the Retail division through the safe management of the shop closure program by taking responsibility for key actions within the program and allow focus to continue within the BAU business. Undertaking insurance inspections of closed sites and assisting with shop sales and the closing programme, when required.
This role will require travel across the North West, Liverpool and surrounding area of England and would suit someone who aspires to be an Area Sales Manager of the future.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with initiative.
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise the work in line with deadlines.
- Able to understand and interpret financial information to manage shop performance outcomes.
- An excellent communicator with ability to build relationships, deliver messages and resolve problems that may arise.
- The ability to recognise stock potential to generate income and the importance of attractive presentation.
- Knowledge of health and safety as relates to the shop environment.
- Able to apply discretion and adhere to company confidentiality
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft based IT programs including, Word, Excel, and Outlook or similar
- An entirely flexible approach to working hours and extensive travel demands including regular overnight stays and occasional weekend working.
- A full, current and clean driving license. A charity vehicle will be provided.
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Discount on Gym Membership and Go Sweat Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.