We are looking to recruit a Divisional Support Manager to manage our pop-up shops in the Central Division, developing and coaching the teams to increase income/profits. The post holder will be instrumental in the setup of any new pop-up shops on the division in the future.
The successful candidate will further support the Retail division through assisting the team of Area Sales Managers to delivery income and profit targets through area coverage during periods annual leave or absence.
This role includes a company car, due to the required extensive travel for divisional coverage, with weekly overnight stays this role would suit someone who aspires to be an Area Sales Manager of the future.
Please note due to the location of our central region candidates would need to be located in Central Midlands with easy access to the areas of Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire or Cambridgeshire .
You will have:
* The ability to be Self-motivated and able to work independently with initiative.
* Excellent organisational skills and prioritise the work in line with deadlines.
* Demonstrate understand and interpret financial information to manage shop performance outcomes.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships, deliver messages and resolve problems that may arise.
* The ability to recognise stock potential to generate income and the importance of attractive presentation.
* Knowledge of health and safety as relates to the shop environment.
* The ability to apply discretion and adhere to company confidentiality
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft based IT programs including, Word, Excel, and Outlook or similar
* An entirely flexible approach to working hours and extensive travel demands including regular overnight stays and occasional weekend working.
* A full, current and clean driving license. A charity vehicle will be provided.
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Heka Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.