Age UK are offering a fantastic opportunity for a professional Executive Assistant to support our passionate Leadership Team.
Ideally with a proven background in a similar role, you will provide efficient, proactive support to the Chief Financial Officer and help to the wider Leadership Team. Managing day to day administration, executive support and project assistance. This role will particularly suit a candidate familiar with digitally based systems.
You will be:
* Experienced in a similar role
* Confident organising and managing the CFO's ever-changing diary, planning ahead and keeping abreast of daily alterations
* Producing high quality board presentations, financial analysis and board papers
* Producing internal communications on behalf of the CFO
* Coordinating meetings, booking travel and venues, arranging agendas
* Building positive relationships with others to support the CFO in all areas
* Sensitively and confidentially handle all tasks, providing a triage service on the CFO's correspondence, calls, enquiries and requests
* Digitally focused, fully conversant with MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Office 365 and MS Teams
* Manage projects/research as designated by the CFO, including preparation of papers, first draft documentation for presentation by CFO
* Quick to embrace Age UK's vision, mission, values and objectives
What we offer in return
* 26 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
* Annual leave purchase scheme
* A fantastic pension (with up to 9% employer contributions)
* Health cash plan
* Annual Season Ticket loan (spread the cost of your commute)
* Cycle to work scheme
* Shopping discounts and many more excellent benefits
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.