Face to face Fundraising Executive
This organisation is scheduling interviews as the applications come in. Don’t miss your opportunity, apply now!
Age UK's award-winning Individual Giving team is currently hiring a Direct Marketing Fundraising Executive to help acquire new donors and grow income to help fund our vital services.
This is an exciting opportunity for a marketing campaign manager to hone your skills in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, managing high-volume donor acquisition campaigns as part of an ambitious and collegiate team. We are growing our face-to-face donor acquisition programme, amongst other activities, and you will play a key role in the day-to-day management, and ultimate success, of this new channel.
This role incorporates all acquisition activity including creation of direct marketing campaigns, results reporting, analysis, and optimisation of the campaigns, liaising with external marketing agencies, quality monitoring, budget management and reforecasting, and cross-departmental presentations to showcase outcomes of this new programme to our lotteries, loyalty and wider acquisition team.
Candidates with experience delivering marketing campaigns within the retail sector and candidates with events management skills are particularly of interest for this position, due to the nature of having transferable skills and knowledge.
For a more detailed overview of the responsibilities and criteria we require please read the job description at the bottom of the page. Please note this role is not a Digital Marketing position.
This role offers hybrid working between home and our office in London EC3N 2LB. The Individual Giving team attends the London office once every week, on Thursdays.
* Experience or training in direct marketing.
* Proven experience working to and building marketing schedules and project plans.
* Experience using data analysis to inform campaign planning.
* Proven successful experience of managing internal and external stakeholders through various processes including sign off.
* Proficient in the use of MS office applications, particularly Excel and Word.
* Numerical and analytical skills.
* Communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with people at all levels.
Great to haves:
* Proven successful experience of managing direct marketing campaigns, ideally face-to-face donor acquisition.
* Experience of campaign budget management.
* Proven successful experience of editing and proofing copy.
* Build great working relationships with internal teams to encourage a culture of collaboration.
* Ability to work on own initiative and be a self-starter.
* Project management skills
* Delivering and managing events
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Heka Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria under the Disability Confident Scheme. Please note that on occasion, due to high numbers of applications, Age UK reserves the right to limit the overall number of interviews offered, and therefore, it may not always be practicable or appropriate to interview all disabled people that meet the minimum criteria for the job.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.