Age UK is a charity for everyone, and our vision is a world where you and your loved ones can make the most of later life. If you are looking to use your financial expertise to make the UK a better place to grow old, then we have the job for you.
We are recruiting for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join our team and provide expert financial support and analysis to a number of Age UK subsidiaries.
Working in a Finance Team of 4 and reporting to an experienced Finance Manager, the successful candidate will
* Produce financial management reporting and analysis
* Present management accounts to finance committees and boards which will include occasional travel to other Age UK offices
* Deliver budgets and forecasts & monitor financial performance and analysis
* Manage month end processes to strict timetables
* Support with the preparation of statutory accounts
* You should be an experienced Management Accountant or Finance Business Partner with experience producing management information and presenting this to senior management.
* You will have a background working with finance and non-finance staff in a complex commercially focussed organisation.
* Ideally you will be fully qualified Accountant or equivalent
* Excellent MS office skills, in particular Excel will be important to your day to day work.
What we can offer in return
In return we can offer an excellent salary up to £45,000 , and great benefits including 26 days annual leave + bank holidays, excellent pension (we pay in up to 9%), Life Assurance, Healthcare Cashback Plan, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to work scheme, flexible working and much more.
For a full list of benefits please click here
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.