Age UK are recruiting for a Finance Systems Analyst to support the Finance Systems Manager with the maintenance and development of Group Finance business intelligence and reporting tools (JET Reporting, Infor and Power Query). This role should be able to deputise for the Finance Systems Manager in times of absence, whilst providing strong support and additional capacity for BAU activities. In the long-term the role should help to drive the development of a new business intelligence/dashboard environment (Power BI) across the organisation.
This fantastic opportunity will be in a busy and time pressured environment, suiting someone who is structured and organised in their approach. The successful post holder will be driven to deliver a great FP&A and finance systems support service for the business.
This is an exciting hybrid opportunity, offering flexible working between home and a central London co-working hub.
You will have:
* Experience within an FP&A Finance Systems Analyst/Assistant role.
* Proven work history with finance reporting systems administration and maintenance.
* Report writing, creating dashboards and interactive visual reports ideally with JET, Power Query, Infor and/or Power BI.
* Converting business reporting requirements into technical specifications and development for end users.
* Strong understanding and experience of implementing new workflow tools and running systems tests.
* Worked in an end user environment before and able to manage business expectations.
* Ability to interact with the business as well as technical teams.
* Document process models, designs, and solutions with ability to explain, represent, and discuss with the teams.
* Comprehensive knowledge of data design, data modelling, data management, and data visualization (preferably Power BI).
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
* Ability to learn and respond quickly to the fast-changing business environment.
* Stay updated with advancements and best practices in design and development of BI tools.
* Ability to multitask and excellent interpersonal skills.
* Apply learned lessons into future solution considerations.
* Analytical mindset with a problem-solving approach.
* Ability to work in an agile environment with a focus on continuous improvement.
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Heka Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.