Age UK has a vision of a world where older people flourish. We aim to improve later life for everyone through our services, advice, campaigns and products.
We are recruiting for a permanent Fulfilment Administrator to join our team in Warrington on a permanent full time basis. If successful, you will provide excellent pick and pack services, ensuring all data processing, paperwork, and record keeping are carried out to a high standard and be a main point of contact for all internal and external customers. This is a varied role where if successful you will:
- Be a main point of contact for Age UK subscription services
- Carry out electronic file transfers
- Complete daily data processing and mail merges
- Carry out additional admin tasks such as filing, photocopying & stationary checks
* You should have good IT Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) along with the ability to learn in-house systems.
* You will need to demonstrate experience of a pick and pack environment or within a mail room operation or similar.
* You'll have a confident and professional telephone manner to answer a broad range of enquiries.
* You have the ability to work in a fast paced administrative environment and be confident in a lone working environment for longer periods of time.
What we offer in return
In return we can offer a salary of £8.21 per hour / £14,942.20 per annum, and great benefits including 26 days annual leave + holiday purchase scheme + bank holidays, excellent pension (we pay in up to 9%), life assurance, healthcare cashback plan, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, digital purchase scheme, and much more.
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.