There has never been a more exciting time to join Age UK. Last year, our Fundraising team raised over £50M and we are investing in an ambitious Fundraising strategy to help us deeply engage more supporters and partners in our work, so that we can be there for even more older people who need someone to turn to.
The Fundraising Innovation Manager role is pivotal to our strategy, helping create and manage the innovation and new product development process and embed it into the very fabric of the Fundraising Division. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who has thorough knowledge of fundraising products and the ability to manage and deliver new product development cycles to develop their career, using their passion and ambition to make a significant difference to older people in need of our support.
This opportunity would best suit a creative and passionate team player who enjoys supporting teams to challenge their thinking and try new ways of working in order to meet organisational KPI's, developing and nurturing internal product development and innovation throughout the fundraising division.
You will be:
* Leading new fundraising product development cycles based on deep insight and analysis
* Ensuring that Age UK is actively considering and optimising opportunities in the marketplace for suitable product offerings including but not limited to: sporting, challenge, mass-participation, digital, local crowd-funding + more - either by conducting or commissioning research and insight working closely with the relevant team
* Co-ordinating our needs around consumer insight into new product development cycle themes - briefing agencies directly or working with the Head of Strategy & Innovation or Senior Insight Manager
* Analysing and evaluating qualitative and quantitative research from which new fundraising ideas can be generated
* Running insight based ideas innovation sessions, followed by rigorous filtering of ideas to identify which concepts should go on to be validated
* Determining how to validate fundraising products and propositions, identifying ways in which to test in a timely and cost-effective manner
* Ensuring the capture, management and sharing of data is in line with business and data management processes
* Working with the Head of Strategy & Innovation to help deliver excellence in planning, monitoring and evaluating across the Fundraising portfolio
* Engaging, influencing and updating stakeholders in our fundraising products, including the Fundraising Leadership team, and Heads of Departments across Brand, Comms, Media, Digital and Services
* Proactively understanding Age UK's entire portfolio of fundraising products and identify opportunities for maximising engagement and reducing product conflict
* Presenting findings to senior stakeholders and articulate the business case for your proposals
What we offer in return
* 26 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
* Annual leave purchase scheme
* A fantastic pension (with up to 9% employer contributions)
* Health cash plan
* Annual Season Ticket loan (spread the cost of your commute)
* Cycle to work scheme
* Shopping discounts and many more excellent benefits
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.