We are looking to recruit an experienced HR and Recruitment administrator to join a dedicated team within our Operations Team.
Working alongside a team of 3, you will provide an excellent customer service experience across the Age UK group.
12 months fixed term contract. This role will be homebased initially and offer flexibility after restrictions have lifted.
- Experience of working in an administration role or use of MS Office / emails and databases
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Teams
- Proven ability to use Microsoft Excel to set up spreadsheets, analyse and process data to illustrate salary costs and forecasts
- Results focussed with the ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines whilst maintaining a focus on professional standards
- A team player with the ability to build relationships and work effectively with a wide range of people
- Good communicator working across numerous teams and providing a service to a remote team
- Sound planning and organising ability and good attention to detail
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Discount on Gym Membership and Go Sweat Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.