Age UK's vision is a world where everyone can love later life. We know some people can face illness, loneliness or poverty as they grow older. Whatever the situation, Age UK are passionately committed to helping as many people as possible love later life. If you are looking for more than "just a job" this could be the ideal role for you!
Over the next 12 months we are undertaking several large-scale HR systems projects including moving to a managed payroll service and becoming a paperless office. We are recruiting for a HR Systems Consultant with extensive knowledge and experience of Midland HR's iTrent system to join the team and lead on the implementation and delivery of these projects.
Reporting to the Head of People Operations and supported by a HR Systems Analyst, the successful candidate will also plan and build a process whereby useful and insightful MI is produced and shared with relevant managers, and establish and embed systems and processes for tracking employee relations related risk across Age UK, raising issues and areas of improvement.
* You should have extensive experience of using Midland HR's iTrent system, preferably within an HR function or supporting an HR function.
* You will have excellent project management skills, working with a variety of colleagues.
* Experience of developing management information within an HR function will be essential.
* You will be experienced using advanced data manipulation functions in Excel and other databases.
* You will be experienced in producing reports from database systems and have experience of building reporting systems.
* You'll need excellent communication skills with the ability to work with colleagues at all levels to inspire change and improvements.
What we offer in return
In return we can offer an excellent salary of £35,000 to £40,000 doe, and great benefits including 26 days annual leave + bank holidays, pension, life assurance, healthcare cashback plan, season ticket loan, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, car lease scheme, flexible working and much more.
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.