The Age UK Quality and Transformation Team are currently recruiting for a casual (as and when) Quality Programme Assessor to conduct assessments of Information & Advice services as part of the Age UK I&A Quality Programme.
We are looking for flexible, quality focused individuals with sound knowledge of information and advice services for these opportunities. To be considered you must have extensive experience in at least 2 of the following areas of law: welfare benefits, community care or housing.
Average working hours 20 - 40 per month. Hourly rate - £22.00 per hour plus £10.00 per hour for travel over 2 hours
You will have:
- Knowledge and understanding of good practice in managing and delivering information and advice services.
- Extensive and relevant experience in an advice service in at least 2 of the following areas of law: welfare benefits, community care, housing.
- Effective communication skills, both interpersonal skills and the ability to write effective reports
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to manage your workload and prioritise
- Experience in maintaining case recording systems and procedures
Currently all work is done remotely using MS Teams. The successful candidate must have the ability to travel to a range of locations in future for assessments and for meetings at the London Office in Tavis House. This may involve overnight stays.
What we offer in return
* Up to 26 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays (pro-rata)
* A fantastic pension (with up to 6% employer contributions)
* Health cash plan
* Annual Season Ticket loan (spread the cost of your commute)
* Cycle to work scheme
* Many more excellent benefits
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.