Age UK have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Information Security Analyst to join our InfoSec team. Working closely with the Head of Information Security, and another Information Security Analyst, the successful candidate will play an important part in the development of our security programme.
You will take responsibility for monitoring and auditing security vulnerabilities and security issues, performing incident investigations and risk assessments, and working closely with colleagues and 3rd parties to ensure good security practices are implemented and maintained.
* You should have a thorough understanding of security vulnerabilities and the impact they can have on an organisation.
* You will have a solid IT background and good experience performing Information Security tasks in a large complex organisation.
* You should have an up to date understanding of security concepts and technologies such as firewalls, DLP, proxies, security protocols, encryption and Cloud / Azure.
* You'll need to demonstrate a working knowledge of the concepts of security compliance, good practice, and industry standards such as ISO270x series.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical colleagues will be important to your success.
* Ideally you will hold a relevant IT or Information Security Degree, along with other relevant certifications such as SSCP, CEH, CISSP, ISEB in Information Security or Risk Management, or equivalents.
What we can offer in return
In return we can offer an excellent salary up to £50,000, and great benefits including 26 days annual leave + bank holidays, excellent pension (we pay in up to 9%), Life Assurance, Healthcare Cashback Plan, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to work scheme, flexible working and much more.
For a full list of benefits please click here
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.