How to apply
If you are an Insight Analyst keen to gain experience of reporting and analysis working with varied data, then this job might be for you.
Age UK has a wide portfolio of products and services, extending beyond cash, committed giving and events to include financial services, gaming products, independent living aids and a national helpline.
The role is responsible for delivering and developing key regular customer analytics reporting plus undertaking bespoke analysis to serve the needs of the organisation across the entire portfolio. As a result, you might be working on departmental KPIs one day, reporting on the very latest fundraising metrics the next, building customer profiles and conducting post-campaign analysis on another.
12 months fixed-term (maternity cover)
* Produce timely, accurate, well communicated customer analytics reporting
* Explore and develop new reporting opportunities
* Undertake bespoke customer analysis projects
You will have:
* Experience of using statistical software to manipulate large datasets
* Experience of managing relationships with internal clients to tight deadlines
* Experience of working within a direct marketing environment within a commercial/financial services industry (desirable)
* Experience in campaign analysis, profiling, segmentation and modelling (desirable)
Skills & Knowledge
* Strongly numerate / attention to detail
* SPSS or equivalent
* FastStats (desirable)
* Tableau (desirable)
* T-SQL (desirable)
* MS Office applications
For a full list of benefits please click here
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.