Age UK is a charity for everyone, and our vision is a world where you and your loved ones can make the most of later life. If you are looking to use your technical expertise to make the UK a better place to grow old, then we might have the job for you.
Like any large organisation we have a complex IT infrastructure, and its optimum performance is integral to the work we do. As such, we are recruiting for an experienced IT Incident Manager to join the team and act as the primary escalation contact for major IT incidents, ensuring normal service is resumed as quickly as possible with limited impact on operations.
What will you do?
* Act as a primary escalation point for IT incidents
* Plan and manage support for incident management including tools, processes & procedures, and suppliers.
* Develop and maintain incident management systems
* Maintain relationship between service providers and customers to ensure a thorough understanding of the customer and their business drivers
* Ensure service performance reports are produced and SLA targets are monitored, and failure to achieve SLAs reported on
* Experience in a similar IT incident services role i.e Incident Manager, Major Incident Coordinator, Customer Relations Manager
* Experience of managing and supporting applications, infrastructure and networks in a complex IT environment
* Working knowledge of Azure including performance optimisation
* Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
* An efficient approach to incident management resolution
* Ability to use monitoring tools and provide analysis
* Office 365 troubleshooting and configuration
What we can offer in return
We can offer a varied and challenging role in a friendly team and collaborative environment. Initially the role is for a 12 month fixed term period.
We can also offer a competitive salary between £34,000 and £37,000 and excellent benefits, including pension (we pay up to 9%), 26 days annual leave + bank holidays, season ticket loan, life assurance, healthcare cashback plan, flexible working and much more.
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.