The Age UK Weekly Lottery helps to support the care of people across the UK in later life.
We are currently recruiting for a proven Marketing Manager to work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to plan, monitor and manage Lottery Retention marketing budgets and activities.
Using your experience in subscription based marketing, you will identify the main drivers for Lottery attrition and develop retention strategies based on customer research, to reduce attrition and improve customer satisfaction and retention.
You will have:
* Experience in a direct response marketing role and be confident handling multiple campaigns (Minimum 3 years')
* Commercial experience in a subscription based, Lottery or Financial Services Marketing role (3 years'+)
* Experience/ understanding of developing customer journey and customer communications
* A proven track record in campaign and budget management
* Understanding of database marketing
* Excellent organisational and administration skills
* Proven analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
* Excellent relationship management skills
* Experience of digital marketing
* Strategic experience
* Strong MS Office experience (especially MS Excel)
* Experience of content marketing will be a bonus
This role will best suit a motivated self-starter who thrives as part of a busy, successful team.
What we offer in return:
26 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Annual leave purchase scheme
A fantastic pension plan (up to 9% employer contributions)
Annual season ticket loan (spread the cost of your commute)
Health cash back plan
Shopping discounts and many more…
For a full list of benefits please click here
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.