Age UK can help you and your loved ones make the most of later life, if you are looking for more than "just a job" this could be the ideal role for you!
The Age UK brand is evolving, and we are looking to create much more content across multimedia touchpoints in the future. This means we are now recruiting for a Multimedia Content Producer who can shape and lead our in-house filming.
The successful candidate will create and maintain a comprehensive video strategy, as well as producing and optimising multimedia content, including film and audio, across the Age UK organisation.
You will work closely with the brand and content team to understand the needs of the teams across the organisation and to create and implement a video strategy that showcases and promotes Age UK's work.
* You should have significant experience in video production, including filming, audio, editing and optimising. Some experience of animation would also be an advantage.
* You will need the ability to work within brand guidelines to develop creative solutions that exceed industry standards.
* You will have great attention to detail and a passion for high standards of design and implementation.
* Good interpersonal skills and the ability work well in a team and present ideas to inspire colleagues will be essential.
* Experience of briefing and working with outside creative agencies would be an advantage.
What we offer in return
In return we can offer an excellent salary of £28,000 to £32,000, and great benefits including 26 days annual leave + bank holidays, excellent pension (we pay in up to 9%), Life Assurance, Healthcare Cashback Plan, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to work scheme, flexible working and much more.
Shortlisting for this position will take place on 17th January and interviews will be on 23rd January.
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.