How to apply
Job Title: Part Time Retail Warehouse Administrator (25 Hrs)
Job Category: Admin
Salary: £14,687 pro rata
Agreement Type: Permanent
Age UK's vision is a world where everyone can love later life. We know some people can face illness, loneliness or poverty as they grow older. We're passionately committed to helping as many people as possible love later life.
Working in a busy office environment alongside our Warrington warehouse, we are looking for a Retail Warehouse Administrator who can provide comprehensive administrative support to the warehouse manager and team.
* To provide an administrative support function to the Warehouse Manager and warehouse operations team.
* To process purchase orders for goods and services for the warehouse.
* Generate accurate and timely reports to client groups.
* Be responsible for the accurate up keep of all databases and adhere to the checking and input procedures within the agreed timescales.
* To act as the liaison for visitors to the Warrington Warehouse.
* Successful experience working within an administration environment.
* Proficient in the use of MS office applications, particularly Excel, Word & Outlook.
* Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
* Knowledge of logistical requirements that service a multi-site retail organisation, preferably system based is desirable but not essential.
Skills & Knowledge
Candidates should be proficient in the use of MS office applications, particularly Excel, Word & Outlook. In addition you should have an ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
Experience working in a warehouse admin, stock management, or logistical environment, along with the systems used in this type of role would be beneficial to your application.
For a full list of benefits please click here
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.