How to apply
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Programme Manager to join a partnership intent on delivering the One Digital programme, which is designed to improve the basic digital skills and digital inclusion of the 12 million people who are currently digitally excluded in the UK.
The partnership includes the organisations Age UK, Citizens Online, Clarion Futures, Digital Unite and the Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations (SCVO) and together they form One Digital. The partnership aims to improve social inclusion by supporting people in key groups to gain basic digital skills.
The role of the Programme Manager will be to provide the energy and leadership to ensure the successful delivery of this innovative programme, providing basic digital skills and inclusion to over 400,000 people across the UK.
* Ensure that the One Digital programme meets the obligations it has made to the funder concerning achievements, milestones, and ambitions.
* To work closely with the One Digital Community of Practice (CoP) Learning Facilitator based at SCVO to ensure that learning generated in the programme is shared effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
* To develop and deliver an effective communications strategy
* To maintain and develop One Digital's relationships within the digital inclusion arena
* Experience of delivering large scale programmes that deliver tangible benefits to partners and participants
* Experience of presenting the "programme story" at events such as conferences, workshops, seminars and influencing others to engage and support
* Experience of leading successful multi-sector partnerships and relationships
* Experience of working in a fast paced, complex environment, working collaboratively with a diverse range of stakeholders
* Experience of working with commissioners (e.g. local authority or health), government departments or grant making bodies.
For a full list of benefits please click here
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.