Age UK's vision is a world where everyone can love later life. We know some people can face illness, loneliness or poverty as they grow older. Whatever the situation, Age UK provides support and vital services to help make later life the best it can be. We're passionately committed to helping older people who need us the most.
Age UK's Warm Homes Team fund a range of local activities, aimed at reducing fuel poverty and cold-related ill-health among the most vulnerable older people. We are looking to recruit a Project Manager to join the Warm Homes Team to develop, launch and deliver a high profile programme of activities.
* Develop and manage robust project plans, and ensure project objectives and outcomes are met.
* Ensure compliance with all funding and partnership contracts and agreements, including specific Ofgem regulations.
* Compile, analyse and present complex monitoring and management information, and regular reporting in accordance with requirements.
* Create and implement robust project monitoring processes.
* Work with internal departments and colleagues to deliver specific work streams and contribute to the development of new funding proposals.
* You will have a track record of successful project management, design and delivery within a fast paced, complex organisation.
* You should have excellent Excel skills to compile and analyse complex monitoring information.
* You will need experience of working with a range of funding bodies (especially corporates) and experience of adhering to reporting requirements.
* You should have prior experience of relationship management with a diverse range of stakeholders
* Budget and contract management experience will be important, and any experience of line management would be beneficial to your application
What we can offer
In return we can offer an excellent salary of £31,000 to £35,000 per annum and great benefits including 26 days annual leave + bank holidays, excellent pension (we pay in up to 9%), Life Assurance, Healthcare Cashback Plan, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to work scheme, flexible working and much more.
PLEASE NOTE -Interviews will be held week beginning 16th December
For a full list of benefits please click here
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.