Age UK are offering an exciting opportunity for an efficient Project Support Officer to join a newly established programme team, working closely with Age UK's 130+ local brand partners to transform their back-office systems.
The role would best suit an individual who thrives in a busy environment, has excellent communication, IT and organisational skills and has successfully supported complex/multiple projects. This could be an opportunity to develop your skills, allowing you to progress within the team. Experience from using Microsoft Project, Salesforce or Charitylog would be an advantage but is not essential.
All applications MUST be accompanied by a full supporting letter, stating your transferrable skills and experience and why you would like to work for Age UK's Quality & Transformation team.
* Project support skills.
* The ability to manage high volumes of data and communications from a variety of sources.
* Excellent IT and time management skills
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
* The ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and internal/external contacts.
* Data entry and analysis skills, produce reports, tables and graphs - with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Organise meetings and travel, take minutes.
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Discount on Gym Membership and Go Sweat Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.