Age UK have a fantastic new opportunity for a technical Project Support Officer. This role will provide support to the newly established Network Infrastructure Programme, assisting in the coordination, planning, monitoring and delivery of a new programme which will enable Age UK's 130+ local brand partners to transform their back-office systems.
The successful candidate will support the development and maintenance of Age UK Partner's websites, including handling queries from Partners, providing an effective response to their questions and helping them to manage their websites.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, have knowledge and experience of website management and can work on multiple projects with conflicting demands, this could be the role for you! There is also an opportunity to develop your skills, in order to progress within the team.
All applications MUST be accompanied by a full supporting letter, stating your transferrable skills and experience and why you would like to work for Age UK's new Network Infrastructure Programme Team.
* Experience of using analytics software to track and understand usage of websites.
* Experience of at least one major content management system.
* Project support skills
* Excellent IT skills, with the ability to use analytics and other measurement tools.
* The ability to communicate efficiently, both in writing and verbally, with a range of stakeholders.
* Effectively managed data from multiple sources, keeping to strict deadlines.
* Relationship development and stakeholder management skills.
* Presented data and reports, including preparation of tables and graphs.
* Data entry and analysis skills - along with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* An understanding of data protection and Web technologies
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Discount on Gym Membership and Go Sweat Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.