This an exciting opportunity to join a programme team working with Age UK's 130+ local brand partners in transforming their back-office systems.
The role is focused on providing project support to projects within the Age UK Network Infrastructure Programme. Specifically, a project focusing on a finance system for Age UK Partners and also across other projects within the programme. The role would also work on programme communications, working closely with project teams to ensure communications are targeted to the right audience and providing support to co-ordinate the delivery of communications across the programme.
The role would attract someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with challenges that need to be understood and addressed in a timely manner. There is the opportunity to develop their knowledge and skills in order to progress within the team.
All applications MUST be accompanied by a full supporting letter, stating your transferrable skills and experience and why you would like to work for Age UK's Quality & Transformation team.
Interviews will be held on 12th and 13th of August, 2021.
You will have:
* Project support skills.
* The ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners in order to meet objectives
* Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to report on progress in writing and verbally.
* Experience of presenting data and reports, including preparation of tables and graphs.
* Data entry and analysis skills - with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Excellent IT ability and time management skills
* The ability to work flexibly and autonomously.
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Discount on Gym Membership and Go Sweat Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.