This an exciting opportunity to join a small programme team working with Age UK's Network of 130+ local and independent brand partners to transform their internal systems.
The role is focused on providing project support to initiatives within the Age UK Network Infrastructure Programme. Specifically, a project focusing on a finance system for Age UK Partners and across other areas of the programme. The role also includes working closely with project teams to ensure communications are targeted to the right audiences, providing support to co-ordinate the delivery of communications across the programme.
The successful candidate would enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and will demonstrate an understanding of complex stakeholder relationship management with challenges that need to be understood and addressed in a timely manner. There will be opportunity to develop knowledge and skills and progress within the team if desired.
You will have:
* Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to report on progress in writing and verbally.
* The ability to manage data from multiple sources.
* Experience in data entry and analysis to a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Experience in relationship development and stakeholder management.
* Confidence dealing with people from different levels and backgrounds.
* Ability to prioritise competing deadlines and workloads including across multiple projects.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new software applications.
* Governance admin support experience including minuting meetings.
* Ability to work flexibly and autonomously and as part of a team.
What we offer in return:
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Heka Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.