Age Co, the commercial arm of Age UK are recruiting for a Quality Assurance and Partner Manager to support the development, implementation and maintenance of a robust quality management programme which ensures that the needs of our customers are consistently met and to the standards outlined by Age Co.
The successful candidate will provide independent oversight and monitoring of all Commercial Partner services, including all call centre operations for audit and quality assurance and work alongside the Commercial & Marketing teams to ensure our Trading Principles are adhered to by our Commercial Partners.
In addition, you will work collaboratively with Age UK by providing oversight and governance of the complaint handling process provided on behalf of Age Co.
This role is home based, but will require travel to our sites in Gloucester, Birmingham and Devon, therefore being located in the Bristol area, or along the M5/M4 corridor to minimise travel time and costs would be beneficial.
* You should have the ability to establish strong relationships with multiple commercial partners and demonstrate solid influencing skills which will drive positive commercial outcomes.
* You will need a sound background in financial services, with an excellent knowledge of FCA regulatory standards and procedures.
* You should demonstrate a working knowledge of sales processes and audit to ensure effective resolution and communication of compliance issues.
* You will need considerable evidence of ability to interpret range of measures to identify intelligent insights, knowing how to seek, commission and interpret customer information.
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Discount on Gym Membership and Go Sweat Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* Perkz (online employee benefits scheme offering discount with UK retailers.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
Due to Covid 19 interviews for this role will take place via video link.
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.