Age UK are seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our successful team in Ashburton, Devon on a 12 month fixed term contract. Responsible for sourcing and selecting candidates for a variety of roles across the national charity.
The post-holder will have experience of working within a recruitment environment, building and developing relationships with candidates and hiring managers. You will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment of roles within Marketing, Fundraising, IT, Finance and Retail, ensuring you maintain the Age UK brand and increase the awareness of the career opportunities across Age UK.
Due to Covid-19 this role will be based initially from home and we hope as restrictions ease we will be able to return to the office on a flexible basis.
* Previous experience of working within a recruitment profession
* Passionate about a delivering cost-effective recruitment.
* Ability to use a variety of platforms to source candidates
* Experience of creating engaging content for both job adverts and social media
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* A good working knowledge of recruitment systems and managing the applicant journey
* Able to prioritise a varied and busy workload
* A good understanding of MS office packages including Teams, Word and Excel
What we offer in return
* Flexible working
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Discount on Gym Membership and Go Sweat Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.