Age UK are offering an excellent opportunity for a quality focussed Recruitment Consultant to join the internal recruitment team. The successful applicant will be required to provide a professional recruitment service to hiring managers and to ensure that each candidate has the best experience of Age UK.
Sourcing talent directly, using a variety of recruitment tools and talent pooling a pipeline of suitable applicants for hard to fill, reoccurring and specialist roles.
You will have
* The ability to demonstrate experience of working within agency, in-house or a managed service recruitment environment at consultant level.
* Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
* Good recruitment account management experience and have the ability to search and select
* Excellent communication skills
* The ability to work using your own initiative, assisting others in the team, as required
* Knowledge of a variety of industry sectors and operational roles within a large and complex organisation
* Ability to manage complex recruitment projects and work in a high-pressure environment.
* The ability to set up, negotiate and persuade at all levels within an organisation
* Experience of creating engaging content on social media
* Understanding of the cost implications with recruitment and how to work within budget.
* Knowledge of recruitment databases, alongside good Microsoft Office skills
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Discount on Gym Membership and Go Sweat Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.