Age UK is a charity for everyone, and our vision is a world where you and your loved ones can make the most of later life. If you are looking to use your recruitment and administrative skills to make the UK a better place to grow old, then we have the job for you.
We are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator / Recruitment Assistant to join our team and provide support to the Age UK retail division.
This is an exciting opportunity where if successful you will be working with and supported by an experienced team of recruitment and HR professionals where you would take responsibility for handling our retail recruitment administration including
* Creating and advertising new jobs using an Applicant Tracking System
* Reviewing, shortlisting and sending suitable applications
* Answering queries from hiring managers and candidates via phone and email
* Organising interviews, sending job offers and reference requests
* You will have great experience in a busy administrative or coordinator role.
* You should be a great team player with the ability to communicate with a wide range of people.
* You will need to be highly organised with great multitasking skills.
* You'll have good experience using MS office, emails and ideally experience using in house CRM or ATS Systems
What we offer in return
This role is for 28 hours a week, which can be worked over 4 or 5 days to suit the successful candidate.
In return we can offer an excellent salary of £19,500 to £20,500 pro rata , and great benefits including 26 days annual leave (pro rata) + bank holidays, excellent pension (we contribute up to 9%), Life Assurance, Healthcare Cashback Plan, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to work scheme, flexible working and much more.
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.