Age UK is a leading charity for older people. We provide information, support, friendship and advice when it's needed most. To ensure we have the people to deliver the variety of services on offer, we need to ensure we have a strong and dedicated workforce. Age UK has an internal recruitment team responsible for the recruitment of all roles across the Age UK Group, which includes Age International, Age Co and Age Cymru.
We are looking to appoint an experienced internal Recruitment Manager to lead and develop our ongoing strategy and manage a team of two recruitment consultants.
* Experienced people manager, able to coach, inspire and lead
* Able to deliver recruitment across a variety of different disciplines
* Able to understand and deliver cost effective recruitment within an internal setting
* A strong understanding of ATSs; able to produce reporting, predict trends and enhance processes
* Strong communication skills and the ability to negotiate and influence with internal and external partners
* A good understanding of the recruitment market and recruitment legislation
* Excellent IT skills including MS office packages; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Discount on Gym Membership and Go Sweat Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.