How to apply
Age UK has a large retail network, providing a vital income to the charity and supporting a wide range of activities. We are looking to recruit an Administrator to join our Retail Help Desk in Warrington.
The successful applicant will be providing support to the Shop & Field Teams around IT and operational issues. You will also be part of the team providing customer service support to the general public, with queries relating to bag collections and donations.
* To answer incoming calls for the Retail Help Desk.
* Ensure all calls reach a satisfactory resolutions, including liaising with IT engineers to ensure positive results are achieved
* Arrange for new IT hardware to be provided to shops when needed
* Process all Stock Donation Calls through the Help Desk and contact relevant field staff for final action plan.
* To be an administrative support function to all Divisional Groups. Supplying all information to the division from various input/output sources.
* Processing all voicemails and replying to all customer relation emails.
* Generate accurate and timely reports
* Responsible for accurate upkeep of all databases
* Accurately process relevant invoices for the retail department when required.
* To maintain and periodically archive all relevant paperwork within department guidelines.
* Support all Operations departments with both Administration and customer service tasks.
* Experience working within an administration environment
* Experience of using in-house databases
* Experience of working within a customer service environment
Skills & Knowledge
* Proficient in the use of MS office applications, particularly Excel, Word & Outlook
* Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
* Knowledge of logistical requirements that service a multi-site retail organisation, preferably system based
* Basic IT skills needed to function in a call centre environment.
For a full list of benefits please click here
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.