It's an exciting time to join the Age UK Digital Marketing team - we've worked hard during the pandemic to get the right content to the right audiences through all of our paid, owned, and earned channels, providing a trusted source of information and advice for older people in a time like no other.
The role of Senior Digital Marketing Executive is an integral part of the Age UK Digital Marketing team. Primarily managing Age UK's external email communications, whilst working with stakeholders to formulate marketing strategies to help all campaigns be as successful as possible.
This dynamic role will be leading on email marketing activity and will formulate the organisational email strategy with the Digital Marketing Manager, as well as being responsible for analysis of impact. This post will also lead on digital marketing campaigns covering the full digital marketing mix (SEM, digital display, paid social and content marketing).
This fantastic opportunity will also champion a comprehensive online presence and develop digital marketing activity for Age UK as a whole.
This role will be part homebased/part office based (London)
You will have:
* Very strong experience in managing commercial digital marketing campaigns, both with internal stakeholders (CRM & business units) but also associated suppliers (media agencies/ buyers and platforms).
* Strong hands-on digital marketing experience with a preferred specific focus on email marketing and analytics.
* Exceptional management of internal stakeholders from all disciplines but particularly: commercial / fundraising and CRM / database leads.
* Experience of working with email marketing and providers and executing email strategies.
* Managed the processing of large volumes of data, having the ability to identify trends and anomalies.
* An excellent working knowledge of the full digital marketing mix, specifically email marketing, PPC, SEO and Direct Response.
* Good experience of campaign delivery and working with external agencies to produce campaigns on time and to budget.
* Strong analytical skills to monitor and evaluate campaign performance including excellent knowledge of at least one major analytics provider.
* Excellent attention to detail and good digital copy writing skills.
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Discount on Gym Membership and Go Sweat Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.