There has never been a more exciting time to join Age UK. Last year, our Fundraising team raised over £50M and we are investing in an ambitious Fundraising strategy to help us deeply engage more supporters and partners in our work, so that we can be there for even more older people who need someone to turn to.
We're looking for someone to join our Individual Marketing Acquisition team who will attract new supporters to support us financially for the first time and win back those that have lapsed, which is pivotal to the success of our strategy. The Acquisition team work across a variety of direct marketing channels to deliver campaigns, develop new propositions and new fundraising products. Using audience insight we find the moments that are important for potential supporters and understand their motivations to best engage them with our cause.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who has experience working as a marketing campaign manager in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. In this role you will be able to develop your direct marketing skills and product development skills whilst working as part of an ambitious and collegiate individual marketing team.
This opportunity would best suit a direct marketer who has experience acquiring new/winning back customers/supporters and driving revenue/sales increases as well as experience managing large direct response campaigns. We're looking for someone who is a creative and passionate team player with a keen eye for detail.
You will be:
* Responsible for delivering elements of the Acquisition strategy.
* Delivering campaigns autonomously or as part of an integrated approach across fundraising and the wider Age UK group.
* Developing excellent supporter journeys for new financial supporters to ensure supporters feel appropriately thanked and welcomed.
* Taking a bold approach to innovation to find new ways to engage new audiences and improve existing ones.
* Using audience insight to inform supporter engagement decisions.
* Working closely with the wider Individual Marketing team in the development of future fundraising strategies.
* Working with internal teams and external agencies
* Completing financial reporting for your campaigns
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Discount on Gym Membership and Go Sweat Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.