Age International is Age UK's international charity, supporting older people and fighting ageism around the world. Our work makes a real, tangible difference to the lives of older people living in the world's poorest places, helping them access better health and care, delivering life-saving aid in emergencies and working to ensure older people have a secure income.
Age International are expanding their team due to rapid growth and are recruiting for 2 Senior Direct Marketing Executives - Loyalty to join their proactive and driven team. With an ambitious plan to grow our income from Individual Giving, it's an exciting time to be joining the charity. In this role you will implement and manage projects across the Age International Individual Giving programme to develop and retain supporters with the aim of maximising the value of our relationships with individual supporters.
Initially, the role will focus on our supporter retention programme but offers excellent development opportunities across a range of exciting projects. With an eye for detail and excellent project management skills you'll be a team player, who isn't afraid to get stuck in to deliver our on collective objectives.
All applications must be supported by a full cover letter, highlighting your relevant experience, transferrable skills and why you wish to work for Age International.
We encourage an early application as we will be shortlisting/interviewing throughout the advertising period.
This is an exciting time to join Age International in one of our two posts that we are adding to the Loyalty team!
You will have:
- Proven successful experience in a direct marketing role
- Delivered and managed effective direct marketing campaigns
- Worked across multiple direct marketing channels, including digital and print
- Experience of preparing, re-forecasting and successfully meeting budget targets
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office applications, particularly Excel and Word
- Experience of managing internal and external stakeholders through various processes, including sign off
- Strong written communication skills, with the ability to write compelling direct marketing copy
- Project management, numerical and analytical skills (ideally digital analytical skills)
What we offer in return:
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Heka Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.