How to apply
Job Title: Senior Marketing Coordinator
Job Category: Marketing
Agreement Type: Permanent
Fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced Marketing individual, with excellent communication and organisational skills to join the Enterprises Marketing Team and work on various projects as required. As well as implementing and monitoring marketing activities and budgets for Funeral Plans, you will help plan, coordinate and assist in the effective delivery of approved campaigns.
Our ideal candidate will be a persuasive, proactive self-starter, of graduate calibre with an eye for detail and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Ensure timely delivery of campaigns under management on schedule and to agreed budget.
* Implement marketing activities including digital activity, direct mailings, advertising and door drops from initial briefing stage through the appropriate stages of copy, artwork, approvals, data selection & extraction, proofs, production and evaluation to ensure materials are tailored to customer needs.
* Plan and implement the insert programme. Liaise with media agency to plan annual schedule based on previous performance. Ensure booking forms and delivery details are provided and are up to date. Plan copy rotation and volume splits for each campaign and ensure printer has correct delivery details. Meet regularly with media agency to review results and revise media plan when needed.
* Arrange and oversee the production of fliers, press adverts, posters and other marketing materials for TAMs tailored to customer needs and using Plain English standards and upholding Brand guidelines
* Develop and manage digital marketing activity in association with Digital marketing managers
* Provide timely consolidation of latest campaign results accompanied by a succinct commentary where appropriate to further tailor the marketing mix to the customer segment and optimize marketing performance
* Oversee the allocation of Campaign Codes and telephone numbers to marketing initiatives and ensure all relevant parties are advised.
* Ensure local offices, call centres and fulfilment operations are fully briefed on forthcoming activity and provided with full campaign marketing materials to enable them to respond appropriately to customer needs.
* Maintain records of sign-offs and approved artwork in accordance with the Marketing Process.
* Be a full and proactive member of the Enterprises marketing team and supporting the other members of the marketing team as required.
* Work on assigned ad hoc projects and other products as required
* Direct Response Marketing
* Financial Services
* Commercial marketing experience
* Team Player
* High level of organizational skills
* Experience of the full marketing mix
Skills & Knowledge
* Campaign management experience
* Ability to handle complex campaigns
* Experience of Database Marketing
* Digital Marketing experience
* Familiar with MS Office
* Excellent Excel Spreadsheet skills
* Strong Persuasive and interpersonal skills
* Results Driven
* Excellent Eye for Detail
IDM/CIM Diploma, Graduate calibre, ideally in a Marketing discipline
* Empathetic with target audiences
* Available to travel regularly out of London
For a full list of benefits please click here
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.