Age Co is a new brand that Age UK and its trading companies have developed for the sale of a variety of products and services, all designed to help older people enjoy financial security and live independently. We exist to ensure older people can access and benefit from financial service, lifestyle and mobility products that maintain their ability to live an independent and full life.
We are at an exciting phase of our journey, the Age Co business is currently being restructured and we are at a pivotal moment in terms of defining our brand strategy, as such we are recruiting for a Senior Marketing Manager to join the team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager to take responsibility for establishing, building, and implementing the Age Co brand strategy. You will play a pivotal role in defining the brand purpose and vision, developing key messaging, identifying target customers and creating a clear plan to develop and 'launch' the Age Co brand and continually strengthen that brand through developing strategic initiatives
* You will be an experienced Marketing Manager with a significant background of working in and developing brands and communications.
* You will have solid experience leading brand development projects with multiple stakeholders.
* You should have a strong understanding and experience in customer research and insight, and how to translate it into successful marketing strategies.
* Ideally you will have experience working within the insurance or financial services sector.
* You will be great at building and managing relationships with multiple stakeholders including internal teams and outsourced partners.
What we offer in return
In return we can offer an excellent salary of £50,000 to £60,000 per annum doe, and great benefits including 26 days annual leave + bank holidays, excellent pension, life assurance, healthcare cashback plan, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, flexible working and much more.
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.