How to apply
Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager
Job Category: Marketing
Agreement Type: Permanent
Age UK Enterprises are seeking a results driven and dynamic Senior Marketing Manager to join our commercial team. Ideally with financial services experience, you will develop and implement strategic marketing plans for Age Co Funeral Plans to cost effectively deliver planned sales and enquiries across the full marketing mix.
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing and leading a team, and of marketing to an over 50s audience.
* Analyse results of all marketing campaigns & trials, identifying strengths and weaknesses, recommending developments and improvements as necessary to closely tailor the marketing mix to the segment.
* To re-engineer processes to improve cost efficiency, follow approval processes and meet ASA and legal requirements.
* Liaise with the Head of Marketing, Marketing Managers & Campaign Co-ordinators to ensure we, our Partners and the Trading Alliance members, operate within and comply with the Financial Services Act, Consumer Protection Act, Data Protection Act, legal requirements, and other industry and charity regulations and standards.
* Ensure all staff have regular performance reviews and are managed in line with Investors in People best practise.
* Handle all grievance and disciplinary issues in line with current policy.
* Undertake regular staff training and evaluation feedback sessions.
* Hold regular team briefings and meetings that embrace feedback and the sharing of ideas.
* Ensure the corporate objectives are shared with the team with particular relevance to setting individual performance and team objectives.
* Comply strictly to the company's Equal Opportunities Policy and Code of Conduct.
* Support the Head of Marketing as required
* Consumer Direct Response Marketing
* Experience of working in Financial Services
* Commercial marketing experience
* People Management
* Excellent Budget management, analytical and strategic skills
Skills & Knowledge
* Campaign management experience
* Ability to handle complex campaigns
* Experience of Database Marketing
* Digital Marketing experience
* Familiar with MS Office
* Excellent Excel Spreadsheet skills.
* Highly motivated "self-starter" able to set priorities and work to objectives with minimal supervision"
* Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
* Creative and flexible approach
* Excellent eye for detail
* Excellent leadership and negotiation skills.
* IDM/CIM Diploma, Graduate calibre, ideally in a Marketing discipline
* Available to travel regularly out of London
For a full list of benefits please click here
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.