Age Co is the rebranded organisation that Age UK and its trading companies have developed. We exist to ensure older people can access and benefit from financial service, lifestyle and mobility products that maintain their ability to live an independent and full life. We work with trusted partners to deliver products and services designed to meet the needs of older people that give excellent service and support at a fair price. We continually monitor the performance of these partners to ensure our high standards are met.
We are at an exciting phase of our journey; the Age Co business is currently being restructured and we are at a pivotal moment in terms of redefining our overall strategy and critically our brand strategy.
The Commercial Team is also changing to reflect this. As we look to grow the business this function will become critical to identifying and developing strong relationships with our trading partners, ensuring they live and breathe our core brand values.
This fantastic opportunity is a 12 month fixed term contract which could be homebased or working from our London office.
All applications must be supported by a full cover letter, highlighting your relevant experience, transferrable skills and why you wish to work for Age Co.
* You will be an experienced Product and Business Development Manager with a significant background in developing strategies to onboard new products and partners.
* You will have solid experience developing product and servicing requirements and interpreting the organisations and customer's needs in order to find the right partner to work with.
* You should have previously managed commercial and contractual relationships and negotiations, including running tender processes.
* Ideally you will have experience working within the insurance or financial services sector.
* You will be great at building and managing relationships with multiple stakeholders including internal teams and outsourced partners.
What we offer in return
In return we can offer an excellent salary and great benefits including 26 days annual leave + bank holidays, excellent pension, life assurance, healthcare cashback plan, cycle to work scheme, flexible working and much more.
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.