This is an exciting time to join Age UK, the leading charity helping older people who need us the most.
With the launch of our new charity strategy, and significant investment in Fundraising, we're ambitious to grow income from high value funders including charitable trusts, corporate partners, and national government bodies.
Now we're seeking a Senior Trusts Manager to lead the Trusts team in securing high-value, multi-year funding
Your job will be to lead and motivate the team, maximise income from existing funding partnerships and secure new, multi-year funding opportunities.
In addition you will produce well-written, high quality funding propositions, lead on meetings with high value prospects and stakeholders, and produce regular financial and programme reports for funders.
* You will have proven experience in a high-value trust funding role.
* Your grasp of the Trust fundraising landscape will be second to none, you'll have a deep understanding of what Trust funders are seeking from charitable programmes.
* You will have excellent relationship management, donor stewardship and cultivation skills and the gravitas to manage senior donor relationships.
* Great communication and influencing skills will be essential to your success, ensuring you gain buy-in from senior colleagues.
* You will need excellent verbal and written skills to convert internal information into compelling, fundraising-friendly content for trust audiences.
* You will be experienced in managing a team to achieve income targets.
What we offer in return
We welcome applications from candidates seeking to make a difference in a dynamic team. In return we can offer an excellent salary of up to £48,000 and great benefits including 26 days annual leave + bank holidays, excellent pension (we contribute up to 9%), Life Assurance, Healthcare Cashback Plan, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to work scheme, flexible working and much more.
Please note: The closing date for this role is 29th January, and interviews will take place on week beginning 3rd February 2020.
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.