Age UK's Digital & Technology Team are offering a fantastic 6 month FTC opportunity to a confident Service Delivery Analyst.
The main focus of this role is to deliver a proactive Training Support Service to Age UK Staff (Silverline Volunteers and staff) through the delivery of new services and tools.
You will maintain accurate records according to our processes, including ticket data and standard operating procedures/knowledge articles.
You will also induct Volunteers and provide 1-1 training on hardware and mobile technology.
You will have:
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to work effectively both independently and as a reliable part of a busy team.
- Experience as a Support/Service Delivery Analyst
- Worked in Service Delivery, preferably from a Service Desk in an ITIL environment.
- A proven track record of delivering quality, robust and resilient service to a demanding customer community with challenging timescales and priorities.
- Strong multi-tasking and problem-solving ability.
- The ability to build rapport and good working relationships.
- Excellent organisational and documentation skills.
- Experience of Office 365 administration and MS Intune.
- Experience of training end users is desirable but not essential.
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave (pro rata) + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Many other fantastic benefits
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.