Age UK's Digital and Technology team are recruiting for a Service Request Analyst.
The successful applicant of this fantastic home-based opportunity will deliver the efficient and timely fulfilment of all IT service requests within Age UK.
Working within a friendly and supportive team, you will contribute to continual service improvements, ensuring all improvements are aligned to business objectives and deliver an excellent end user experience.
Utilising your skills and previous experience you will maintain the IT Asset Register, manage the lifecycle of assets, assist with the facilitation of audits and reporting, and carry out JML (Joiner Mover Leaver) processes for colleagues across the whole charity.
This fulfilling role offers home-based working and would suit a proactive and friendly person with experience in service requests.
Please note that due to some of the essential functions of the role, the successful applicant must be UK based.
You will have:
- Experience as a Service Desk Analyst or other relevant skills and knowledge
- A proven track record of delivering outstanding Customer Service.
- Experience in delivering customer service in a complex environment.
- A strong working knowledge of ITSM or other Incident and Request logging tools.
- A background in Service Desk with a demonstrable knowledge of how ITSM processes are utilised to deliver service.
- A solid understanding, of the Joiner Mover Leaver process and how this relates to end user experience.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with an ability to understand and translate requirements.
- Demonstrable experience of carrying out IT processes, with experience of managing end users' expectations in an IT environment.
- An excellent knowledge of and ability to implement an outstanding Customer Services approach
- High IT literacy with experience in documenting all Customer interactions and procedures.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- An understanding of asset management and procurement processes.
- An ability to work with a variety of suppliers and to understand how these relationships impact service delivery.
- An ability to use monitoring tools and provide analysis, to understand and interpret complex procedural documents.
- The ability to translate IT jargon into comprehensive end user guides.
- An understanding and ability to comply with data protection laws, in particular in understanding the impact of the current Data Protection, GDPR and other related UK or EU-driven regulatory compliance initiatives.
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Heka Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.