Age UK's Digital and Technology team are recruiting for a Service Request Analyst.
The successful applicant of this fantastic home-based opportunity will deliver the efficient and timely fulfilment of all IT service requests within Age UK.
Working within a friendly team, you will ensure any process improvements are aligned to business objectives and deliver an excellent end user experience.
You will also be responsible for maintaining the IT Service Catalogue as well as maintaining and reporting on asset data within the ITSM Tool.
The post holder will have responsibility for the JML (Joiners Movers Leavers) processes and act as the subject matter expert for this.
This position would suit a proactive and friendly person with experience in service requests.
This fantastic opportunity offers hybrid and flexible working between home and a central London co-working hub.
You will have:
* Experience as a Service Desk Analyst or other relevant skills and knowledge
* A proven track record of delivering outstanding Customer Service.
* Experience in delivering customer service in a complex environment.
* A strong working knowledge of ITSM or other Incident logging tools.
* A background in Service Desk with a demonstrable knowledge of how ITSM processes are utilised to deliver services.
* A solid understanding of the JML process and how this relates to end user experience.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills with an ability to understand and translate requirements.
* Experience of managing IT processes, with experience of managing end users' expectations in an IT environment
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Heka Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.