There has never been a more exciting time to join Age UK. Last year, our Fundraising team raised over £50M and we are investing in an ambitious Fundraising strategy to help us deeply engage more supporters and partners in our work, so that we can be there for even more older people who need someone to turn to.
We are recruiting for a passionate Trust Fundraising Manager to generate and grow income from trusts and foundations to support the charity's programme of work.
This fantastic opportunity would best suit an individual with successful and proven experience in achieving income targets in a high value trust fundraising role.
* A demonstrable track record in researching high value Trust funding opportunities, generating a forward pipeline of applications and personally asking for major gifts, alone or with high value volunteers and board members
* Excellent proposal and copy writing skills and the ability to write compelling funding propositions and reports for funders
* Sound donor stewardship skills including preparation of high quality donor reports and ensuring compliance with funder requirements
* Strong influencing skills to ensure effective outcomes from internal and external communications
* Excellent analytic, written, verbal communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
* The ability to meet and manage individual KPIs and contribute towards the delivery of team KPIs
* Strong budget management skills and proficiency in MS Office
* Empathy and understanding for the issues faced by older people
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Discount on Gym Membership and Go Sweat Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.