In reflection of our success and commitment to donor stewardship, the Trusts Team at Age UK are looking to expand. We are looking to recruit a second Trusts Fundraising Executive for the team. This role will develop, manage and steward our small and medium trusts' portfolio who generously support the charity's programme of work.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Age UK. After raising over £70M, our AWARD-WINNING Fundraising team won the Fundraising Team of the Year at the Third Sector Awards, 2021.
At Age UK we are investing in an ambitious Fundraising strategy to help us deeply engage more supporters and partners in our work, so that we can be there for even more older people who need someone to turn to. Would you like to join us in 2022 and help us achieve this?
This fantastic opportunity would best suit an individual with successful and proven experience in donor stewardship fundraising role.
You will have:
* Proven experience of managing a trust mailing programme (or similar fundraising activity) and achieving agreed targets
* Experience of stewarding individual relationships with trusts
* Experience of researching, identifying and cultivating relationships with trusts
* Experience of organising and prioritising your own workload, and monitoring and reporting on activity
* Excellent analytic, written, verbal communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
* The ability to meet and manage individual KPIs and contribute towards the delivery of team KPIs
* Strong proficiency in MS Office
* Empathy and understanding for the issues faced by older people
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Heka Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.