How to apply
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Age UK is the leading charity for older people in the UK. We provide services and support both nationally and locally to meet the needs of older people.
This is an exciting time to be joining Age UK and an expanding fundraising team. We are now recruiting for a Trusts Fundraising Senior executive on a fulltime, permanent basis. This newly created role is an excellent opportunity for candidate with some solid Trust fundraising experience develop those skills within a large national charity.
* The successful candidate will manage a portfolio of approximately 250 trusts to deliver an agreed annual income target.
* You will research the priorities of each trust, and develop an individually targeted plan of approach for each one, including the development of a compelling funding proposal.
* You will also identify opportunities for meeting with Trusts staff in order to develop relationships, and will maintain records and report on all activity, including all submissions made and income generated.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
* To be considered, candidates will need to demonstrate a proven track record of achieving agreed income targets in a Trust fundraising environment.
* You will need to demonstrate your excellent written communication skills, and your ability to write compelling, detailed funding proposals.
* Experience of trusts research, and aligning research findings with charity activity is essential.
* You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships both face to face and over the phone.
What we offer
In return we offer a wonderful and rewarding environment, working for the UKs largest charity dedicated to helping everyone make the most of later life. In addition we offer a competitive basic salary and benefits package including 26 days annual leave + bank holidays, holiday purchase scheme, pension (we pay up to 9%), healthcare cash plan, life assurance, season ticket loans, cycle scheme, and more.
For a full list of benefits please click here
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.