Age UK are recruiting for a Volunteering Delivery Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract to support with the delivery of initiatives to improve the experience of national and local Age UK volunteers and the volunteering leaders who work with them.
This will greatly involve supporting the implementation of a new volunteering system which interacts with the wider Age UK network of local partner organisations.
This new opportunity will allow the post holder independence to develop whilst working closely with other employees on the Age UK Volunteering Team. This role would best suit a confident individual who is passionate about volunteering and keen to have impact.
This role is based in our London office but working from home at present.
You will have
* Experience in Volunteer management
* External communication skills
* Content creation skills (training or marketing)
* Project design and delivery experience
* Budget and contract management skills
* Worked collaboratively with a diverse range of people
* Delivered cross-divisional work
* Supported or managed the delivery of services or organisational operations
* Ideally have been involved in the successful delivery of services for older people
What we offer in return
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Discount on Gym Membership and Go Sweat Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.