Chief Executive Officer wanted to manage all aspects of the AGSD-UK service offering, to ensure that our members and wider GSD community are at the heart of everything we do. To be the charity ambassador acting as our public face and building relationships with key stakeholders and funders.
In addition to ensure that the charity operates within, and promotes, the aims, policies and principles of the service, maintaining the well-being of the organisation and protecting its integrity and reputation.
- A strong understanding of the health care sector and the industries surrounding it.
- Understanding of and commitment to AGSD-UK aims, principles and equal opportunities policies.
- Proven administrative, leadership and management ability in the areas of strategic planning and organisational development.
- Ability to identify and prepare funding applications to secure present and future service delivery.
- Ability to devise and implement strategic development and resource plans, particularly in the areas of service development, project management, staff development and the management of change.
- Ability to work on own initiative, learn quickly, prioritise work, handle pressure and take day-to-day decisions on the running of the organisation.
- Ability to develop, monitor and maintain management information systems and procedures.
- Experience of developing quality standards and monitoring service delivery against agreed targets.
- Experience of financial responsibility for a budget.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, in writing and over the telephone with individuals and with a wide variety of organisations and audiences.
- Ability to research, analyse and interpret complex information and produce clear verbal and written reports.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to motivate staff and to delegate effectively and appropriately, with adequate follow-up.
- Understanding of the voluntary sector and the operation of charities.
- Broad understanding of the operation of local and national government and the administration of public and legal services.
- Ability to implement and, if appropriate, develop an IT strategy.
- Understanding of equalities and diversity best practice and legislative requirements in relation to service delivery, business development and recruitment of staff and volunteers.
- Full driving licence and use of a car.
We want to hear from all interested candidates, and to be considered for the position we strongly recommend submitting a detailed covering letter along with your CV, outlining why you're right for the role.
You're one click away ... Apply Now!
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.